- Outer ring: Heavy Ductile iron
- Skirt: 14 gauge Galvanized sheet metal.
- Cover: 3/8" reinforced floor plate, complies with H20 rating
- Cover sealing gasket: one piece rectangular 3/8" x 1/2" rubber ring used in a 1/4" deep groove into the Ductile ring
- Gas shock: will withstand up to +200 degrees and -40 degrees and coated to handle total humidity. Will loose only 1% of strength per year. 2 gas shocks required for 42" & 48"
NOTE: Cam-lok requirements
- Will not crack or chip
- Lighter to lift than composite covers
- Costs less than most composite covers
- No special tools required
- 25lbs. lifting weight
24" & 30" 4 cam-lok
36" 5 cam-loks
42" 6 cam-loks
48" 7 cam-loks
- CNI Offers a 180-310lb. cover that has proven itself over the last 50 years with its H20 rating. The end user will be lifting only 25 lbs. with the help of a gas shock, we solve the answer to the weight problem & workers comp. Without the use of a special tool.
- The durability of the Cast iron ring and steel cover is long lasting, no need to change to a composite cover.
- The cam-loks are zinc plated Ductile iron that can be tightened down with a 3/4" socket wrench, and are also replaceable
- No more lost screws or difficulties in installation
- One piece rectangular ring stays put, implementing a water tight seal. The rectangular gasket sits in the ring 1/4" & will not come off when cover is removed
- Will not rattle when run over by a vehicle
- Does not require a speedbump to keep water out